Friday, February 9, 2018

Let the games begin..

From today on, the news will be full of all the Olympic events - and I see Google has their own "Doodle Games" started. I was interested in the curling and see Canada is 3-1 in the mixed doubles already so hope they can carry on to success.
Snow again but surely the skies have given up all they have and before long it will be clear sailing. The little greenhouse is churning away with two heaters in and maintaining heat best it can. Already we have kale up and tomatoes starting to pop out of the soil. I don't quite know what we shall do for heat when Harry decides to start up the big greenhouse. I only have two outlets from the house to outside (through windows) and he is using the two I have for the one greenhouse ? don't know- time will tell?
Going to Huntsville today - our days for traveling are all mixed up from the usual pattern but maybe that breaks the monotony of "same same"? They have reopened the ReStore in Huntsville at a new location and the store itself is much cleaner and nicer than the previous dungeon which I did not like.  And word is that Fabricland is going to relocate into this same area but maybe today I can see if that will be true. It is at the Mall and all snuggled into the previous Zellers store that closed a few years back. They broke the huge empty area into different sized store space.
So Pati I commend you for your thoughts related to this new lifelong regime of yours. I bought the first Dr Phil "diet" book the other day at Value Village so now have the three - the 20/20 is still the best reference for me but I like to read the encouraging words that he writes in his commentaries throughout these books.
Happy weekend to you all,  Will be thinking of you Pati on Saturday, And Cathy what are you up to?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment