Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Day of love?

Just loved the Google Doodle this morning not only carrying on their Snow Games theme, but also celebrating Valentines Day It was beautiful and filled me with wonderful feelings to start my day.
I hope that you were both able to see it also.
I wait here with the weather changing drastically again with rain coming Thursday. This is really nice if other conditions were congruent but with piles of snow and greenhouses needing attention it is not really welcome especially since it will be a day or two in length and then back to cold. Ugh...
I ordered a shelving unit from the Hardware yesterday - if I am to try to organize then I must have some idea of what to do. The idea here is to have a place to put things as I consider the basement mess.I hope to be successful in my push to take action. Wish me luck.
Yesterday was Pancake Day preceding today as first day of Lent and true to my nature, I treated myself to some waffles for breakfast ( not pancakes) Nice for a change but too sweet with syrup in light of my attempt to be wise with my nutrition.
Expecting that you folks are watching some of the Olympics on TV I listen to the reports on the CBC radio and the excitement seems to transcend that media as well. 
Take care all...Happy Valentines Day as I send my hugs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment