Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Busy busy...

Always so nice for me to sign on and read your messages, and Pati you really had some interesting news to share this time around. 
It will be good for you to have your one on one critique of your art piece, so don't be anxious....be happy! And be sure to share with your dear sisters.
Enjoyed my tea visit with Daisy and Michelle yesterday and I think it made Daisy's day - at least she was joking and laughing and joining in on the conversation which is good. 
More snow so a bit of shoveling this morning and then a major job with the greenhouse - Harry thinks the tarps should come off so the plants get some light during the day so I shall try to devise somehow to take them off (they are really frozen solid) and then put them back on for the night. They really are preserving some of the heat and keeping the inside warm at night. 
Starting to get some of the forms for income taxes in the mail now so I guess that will be the next challenge - thank goodness I take then to an accountant (and pay for that privilege)
I just finished a book Mike gave me for Christmas called Six Degrees of Freedom by Nicolas Dickner (Governor Generals Award winner and Canada Reads winner) Really enjoyable but for sure I must read again because it was full of time line differences which caught my attention too late - I want to read it with fresh eyes now that I know the story.
Time for breakfast - I love getting up early and idling my time away haha! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment