Friday, November 17, 2017

This and that amounts to ???

I don't know either! But this week has been a whole bunch of this and that and I wonder whether anything has actually been accomplished - I know that I am bushed though, haha!  A bit of Christmas cheer though, in the way of putting up the fibre optic table tree, and three moving ornaments that light up and play music - a Santa and two Mrs Santas.  I also brought up my box of Christmas music and movies, and so for the next little while I have the option of putting on a movie or playing the music when I can. I also placed a little creche on a small table - I always like to have one in place. Although I have many big and small packed away and I know they are there, space does not allow me to fully enjoy all the decorations that I would like. So I love what I can do.....
So the weekend is upon us again. Tomorrow is the first of several Craft Shows that I mentioned in a previous blog message.  I am looking for a d... set for Erin as well as red mitts and orangy mitts for me to match the hats I just knit. Probably won't find what I want but maybe it will be fun looking?
So Pati have fun at your Family Birthday celebrations for Jessica and Samantha, and Cathy you have fun with Chloe's Birthday celebration.  Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment