Sunday, November 5, 2017

Snow

The pictures in the Free Press this morning tell the story of Winnipeg streets - how about Neepawa?  Any snow?
We had lots yesterday as well - I was working in the yard and making some progress when the soft fluffy flakes started to fall gently to the ground. Very soon the nice soft flakes became a wall of white and before long the ground was covered and the visibility nil. Lovely to see at any other time, but not when I was trying to work. 
We drove over in the middle of this snow fall to the parking lot of the Roadhouse looking to buy a hamburger for the benefit- no BBQs in site but the lot was full of cars so I am presuming they moved the benefit to the inside. We decided not to go in - an outside BBQ would have been fine but not to go inside the restaurant dressed the way we were. So to the shed and then the dump and then home.
The dog Bailey loved the snow - I took him for a short walk and he was jumping along having a great time. He is so small that you can hardly see him clearing the ground, but he is a real darling!
This morning I took him out early and the snow is just about melted although it is very soggy and wet underfoot. Don't know what I can get accomplished today in the yard?  Time for my coffee to ponder the situation....Take care


No comments:

Post a Comment