Thursday, November 16, 2017

Night driving

Night driving is a bit of an issue around here as well.  Not as bad as it was before we both had out cataracts removed, but I'm certainly an little apprehensive when I have to do it, and David certainly prefers to avoid it whenever he can.  I drove home from Selkirk just about sunset on Tuesday, and was uneasy all the way.  I think I annoyed others who wanted to drive faster than I, but I remembered being told that the speed limit is the top limit, not the bottom and I should drive wherever I'm comfortable.  I was out last evening, down hwy 59 between Regent and Fermor.  Slippery road, and lots of cars--nasty.

Re: dogs.  Being a pack animal, I can see why your new dog might get quite desperate for company, if the other dogs (pack?) refuse to let it join them.

No comments:

Post a Comment