Thursday, November 16, 2017

Greetings from Neepawa

Yes, contrary to rumours I am still alive and kicking.  It sounds like you two have been keeping yourselves busy.  What can I say.  work and home.   The legion banquet was on Friday night.  Jim got his 50 year pin.  That's kinda impressive.    we have no Costco near here.  There was a rumour going round that one was coming to Brandon, but the nearest in Winnipeg.  We have a Giant Tiger, a Red Apple and lots of grocery stores.   On Saturday Jim and I are heading to Killarney.  We can't make it on Chloe's birthday, but we are invited for lunch tomorrow.  Neither of us is very good at night driving anymore.  I was always a bit night blind, but Jim is getting less confident now so it is much easier for us to visit during the day.  Also, we are in a 2 day training on the 22nd and 23rd and I would not be able to get away from work in good time.  We have been working a bit in our basement.  Jim cleaned up a corner and he put up some cupboards that we were given.  we have food and paper goods and stuff in them and it looks much neater than it did before.  We are still sitting a dog and I have a feeling that she will be with us forever now.  She is really sweet, but is not yet a year old and wants to play with our dogs and they just growl at her.  So she tries to play with the cats instead.  They are actually willing to play a bit with her.   She also eats garbage :(    Now people are sending me emails about work.  How rude to expect me to work during work hours.  what are they thinking?   Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment