Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Congratulations

I have often wondered what was happening with your pieces of art at the Wilno Gallery.  We talked long ago about driving there again but quickly dismissed that notion (unless you  wanted me to go specifically to pick up items which you and I had talked about once) Perhaps you are right and all your items are now someone else's - they don't itemized what sold on your receipt do they?  Enjoy your surprise earnings then....
Snowed a bit but just enough to be annoying. I'm making headway with the yard and also Harry is doing same with boxes from the front room to the shed. Hope this will continue. It is refreshing and brings a sense of great anticipation for me. Even if it is just all going down to the rental shed haha!
I have nothing that I am reading right now, but I have books here at home that i could pick up. Just don't seem to have the energy to be reading at night. I try to do at least two rows of knitting on my hat and then I crash. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment