Sunday, November 19, 2017

Chloe’s birthday

Anticipation was a bit more exciting than the visit but it was so good to see them. Chloe sure has an extensive vocabulary, enormous being one of her favourite words. At least in relation to potato chips 😊. We gave her a box of what I call “consumables “. Scissors, craft paper,drawing paper, glue, scented markers, and, of course, play dough. The play dough was the big hit.  She opened each colour but very carefully put it away before opening the next one. I also found some play dough soap. They were going to try it out last night at bath time. Sandi made an Olaf cake out of mini cup cakes. Including the black icing for eyes, buttons and arms. Chloe’s mouth was solid black. Her day care fundraiser was “sunset gourmet” so now I am getting some bbq sauce, sticky monkey bread mix and garlic cheese bread mix. And sandi is “sort of” selling Tupperware so I got a couple of Christmas gifts ordered. And next week is the craft sale here. For the first time in years I am not working 12 hours at it. I have one shift selling tickets from 11 to 12. I’m not sure how I will handle not being totally exhausted all weekend. In fact it is the first time in years that we will have to come back to town for the Santa parade. We have the parade of lights at 6 and I have just made it to the legion I. Time from the sale. This year I will have 6 hours between sale and parade!  I didn’t win the lottery so I am back to work tomorrow (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment