Sunday, September 3, 2017

focus on the good

This morning, I needed to use coconut oil.  The bottle I pulled out of the pantry was almost empty, but I remembered that we had bought one last Tuesday.  Could not find it.  We even searched the trunk of the car, thinking it might have rolled out of the grocery bag.  So, since we had to go to the grocery store, I picked a bottle up.  while interacting with the cashier, I mentioned that we had bought a bottle last week, but between the store and home it had disappeared.  She asked when, and then told me that, if anything is left behind, they keep a record of it.  Who knew?!  Sure enough, the only thing left behind last Tuesday was a bottle of coconut oil.  They refunded the price for me, with no proof other than my word.

a warm, fuzzy surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment