Monday, September 4, 2017

Bombers carry on the tradition....

I see that the Bombers were true to their form again in the Labour Day Classic. Perhaps it will always be tradition that they let the Roughriders take it away?? 
Today I am making green tomato pickles using the small pear tomatoes and perhaps cherry tomatoes. The other s picked will sit in the Sunroom until ripened and then I make juice as I have all summer. I can drink the juice and manage to get rid of it over winter but less successful with jars of pickles etc. The jam i can also eat nicely but then i don't really make that much.
Oh I have a little doggy at my heals so I best sign off and take him out. He is up early today. Life is always so exciting with the animals to care for, haha ! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment