Saturday, June 11, 2016

Virtual "fires"

Ah, to make a fire - every time I pass by my fire pit I think how much I would like to fire up and sit - always wondering if you are also sitting around your fire Cathy. But I, too, have not yet had even one this year.  First it was too dry, and then it was too windy etc. One day it will happen!
Our plants survived the sudden freeze the other night - I guess the spraying helped and the fact that it was really borderline freezing and teasing us a bit?  But after all the work, I wouldn't have wanted to lose any. 
I got a call from the Library early afternoon that my book was in - I was pleased that I would have some weekend reading. I was so tired last night though, that I only got the first chapter read.  I had made a cup of "Nighty Night" tea and sat for a few moments in the garden before heading for bed - so maybe that made me a little sleepy as well?  It started to rain in the night and I pumped for a bit but it was only a light, short lived rain. But any rain we get helps the garden.
Harry is off to his sales, and I am gathering laundry to start a wash. It is drizzly outside so maybe for today, it will be inside work? Heavens knows there is enough of that to go around haha!
I plan to make a homemade pizza tonight - I frequently get the urge as I love it so much. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment