Thursday, June 30, 2016

Good Plan

Here's wishing you a great vacation Cathy.  And remember it is a vacation so why not just do what you want and don't try to plan too many tasks!  They say that you just start to relax after about ten days off so try to enjoy ten days without plans!! Then you can assess your next few days off and decide what is so important that it cannot be left undone haha!
I was out watering after supper and the Library called ( open until 7 pm on Thursdays) to say the book I ordered was in.  This was the first Stuart Woods novel with Stone Barrington and the library did not have it. So at the time I had to take book #2 on my list I pulled from the Internet, to start my adventure with this series. I was so happy as now I have some reading for over the long weekend.

Enjoy the long weekend everyone - Pati, do your workers take the time off or are they working through? It would be nice if you could have a bit of a break, but then if the work has to be completed before the cupboards come, I guess you have no choice.

Take care.  (ps still total fire ban here so......no fires !)

No comments:

Post a Comment