Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Delighted

First, to see your new outfits, and second, that you posed to have your picture taken in your new outfits. Thank you so much. I am delighted! I can see the tapered bottoms so now know why you chose the tailor to hem them. Looking spiffy, you are indeed!! You should feel good in all your different outfits, as you look good.
Well, the last of all the tomatoes have finally been planted - only have 719 in total. Harry figures with all the giveaways, we must have had close to 1500 grown in both greenhouses. I spent yesterday tying to straighten up around the yard. Tough job.  Harry is now in process of emptying all the compost barrels, and we'll be moving them to different spots, to make more room - I guess for more planting space for next year?
Today we go to Huntsville. We will be buying some gifts for Mike as tomorrow we'll be going to his place to celebrate his Birthday. I'll buy a cake at Metro - really not in mood to start baking today. Feeling a bit under the weather last few days- maybe just a bit of a cold, or stomach upset or the blues Who knows!
Saturday we went to the Festival of Businesses - FAB 2016- in the next town South River. I won a draw prize - Golf for Four at local Golf Course - worth $60.00. Now, tell me how useful this is for me! Too bad you weren't closer Cathy!  Anyway, Harry has an idea to give it away to a fellow he used to work with - he golfs every day apparently!  I asked Mike and he gave me his answer with a few expletives -he does NOT golf and I knew it!
And so the week begins.  Every time we go, I look at the ReStore at the tables. If I could wiggle my nose maybe I could send you one at a reasonable price, haha. They actually have a good selection and I always feel for a solid sturdiness. I am sure you shall find just want you want, and maybe as a surprise when you are least expecting to see it. I like your table, but I helped to fix it once so I know you would like a new one.
Well, time for a coffee, and hope it settles OK. Last few days, just not what I wanted. yesterday, I made a box of KD we had in the cupboard as I had an urge and that was all I thought I could stomach. There is still have of it in the fridge. Anyone want half a bowl of KD?   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment