Wednesday, June 1, 2016

An early morning post....

Today will be busy for me. But I wrote a list of TO DO and hopefully it will all fall into place nicely. We will be celebrating Erin's Birthday tomorrow and I will be preparing a light lunch to take. As well, the baking and decorating of the Birthday cake (Carrot with cream cheese icing) , and baking an extra rhubarb cake for Mike haha! We have been "giving away" tomato plants last few days. Harry realized that we had too many so put an ad on Kijiji which resulted in two responses, as well as yesterday we took another load to friends around the lake. Still have far too many and need to plant them somehow. I was hauling pots around the yard and filling with compost for Harry to plant but running out of room and compost now. Gets to be expensive buying soil, and bedding plants. Soon the yard should be at its maximum and best ??  Harry bought a hanging Strawberry plant for me - every morning when I first go out, I pick a ripe berry or two and pop into my mouth. Yummy!  Then I'll pick a Lily of the Valley flower, and take whiffs of the aroma as I walk about. The smell is intoxicating!
So, my day begins. One coffee already on board so I'm good to go haha!  I have my list and soon start in earnest. I'm actually looking forward to my day. Hope you are both looking forward to your day. Think of something wonderful to focus on and have fun!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment