Thursday, June 30, 2016

2 whole weeks off!

I am sitting at home, all by myself since meat draw is tonight, and letting myself fade.  By 2pm today I was a real bitch.  I worked from 8:45 to 4:15 without a single break and I was getting pretty tired.  I didn't even get as caught up as I had hoped but I guess they will have to deal with the mess I left while I am gone.  We got "podded" this week.  Basically we have to formalise everything we do and track statistics and work.  Of course all pods but ours have 4 people. we only have 3 so we have to share the duties of the fourth.  Eventually I will lose my office and have to go sit on the other side of the office in the open area. Kinda sucks, but not worth fighting about.  We shall see how things go.  I am not sure how I will start my holidays.  I have all sorts of things that I want to get done but I would like to start with at least one day off.  I'm just afraid that if I take one day it will lead to another and another and by the time my holiday is over nothing will have happened.  Just have to see I guess.  I think I might start my holiday by sitting outside with a glass of wine and reading.  Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment